Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Brain Overload Hurts So Good

I am on brain-overload. It seems this happens every year...two solid weeks of networking, sharing, absorbing, collaborating, and learning.

The last week of January I always attend TASA Midwinter conference in Austin, Texas. The next week I turn around and return to Austin for TCEA. Two conferences on back-to-back weeks that embody two of my passions...educational leadership and educational technology. I can't get enough of either one!

I have spent the last several evenings going back over my notes from both conferences trying to decide how and when I can share all this great new info with my staff. Being away from campus is hard. Sometimes it feels like it might not be worth the trip...but I always come back recharged and reignited to accomplish great things for our students.

So even if my brain is overloaded right now...it's sort of a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment